Monday, March 10, 2008

Heyyya

My friends would describe me as... a mature, beautiful, driven woman with the intention to make the most out of her life and the lives of others.

I could never live without... artistic expression.

My greatest guilty pleasure is... pizza! I think I'm addicted!

I appreciate... maturity & drive. I have high expectations for my life and anyone I date should feel the same about their own life.

To sum it up... I'm athletic, mainly a summer sports girl. I love design, it's what I'm studying. I've gotta be honest: I'm looking for a handsome guy (please have a profile picture if you send me a smile, otherwise send me a backstage pass, it's only fair). Also, I'm looking for a guy that is in his 20's. And last but not least, as it stands, I haven't sent anyone a smile to date. I'm shy that way, so don't hesitate to send me a smile, I'd love to hear from you!

P.S. You can check out my gallery, there's more pics of me there. Most are head shots. The other two are baseball pics. One is a picture of me batting for the Varsity team I played for. The other is a picture of the girls 10 & 11 team I volunteered to coach over the summer.

No comments: